A striking, highly individual dormer bungalow style property with 1,819 square foot of living space, with floor to ceiling windows and traditional features. This unique home is perfect for families and couples alike, with a well thought out open plan layout, generously proportioned living space and fantastic galleried landing.
The ground floor accommodation is wonderfully spacious, benefitting from underfloor heating and is approached via an impressive reception hall with an oak staircase rising to the galleried landing with full height ceiling. The spectacular open plan kitchen diner is undoubtedly the focal point of the home, with pocket doors offering the option of opening to include the lounge, with its stunning vaulted ceiling. Bi-fold doors open from the superb, bespoke Grand Union Designs handmade oak and tulipwood kitchen onto the South Westerly facing patio and garden beyond, with an additional set of French doors leading out from the lounge, which incorporates a feature cast iron log burner. Through a ‘glass corridor’ of floor to ceiling windows form the hallway, you reach the spacious ground floor guest bedroom, with generous en-suite and wardrobe space.
On the upper floor off the central landing is the master suite with dressing room and luxury fully tiled en-suite, with bath and double head shower over, together with a further good sized bedroom with en-suite shower room and ample loft storage. The impressive specification includes Quartz worktops, AEG appliances, oak internal doors, air source underfloor heating, LED downlights, brushed chrome sockets, external PIR lighting, heated chrome towel rails, porcelain tiled flooring and a hard-wired security alarm.
EPC Rating TBC. Council Tax Band TBC.
To help you make your new house a home, we offer you the opportunity to personalise your specification. With a wide choice of kitchen furniture, tiling, work surfaces and decoration, to name a few.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Porcelain tiled flooring • Fitted units by Tivoli with Neff appliances* (plots 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9) • Bespoke, handmade fitted units by Grand Union Designs with AEG appliances* (plots 1, 2 and 3) • Hand selected Quartz work surfaces with upstands • 1.5 bowl under mounted sink • Selected appliances by Neff / AEG - Induction hob and extractor fan - Integrated double fan oven - Warming drawer (plots 1, 2 and 3) - Integrated fridge / freezer - Integrated dishwasher - Space for washing machine / dryer - Brushed chrome sockets
EN-SUITES & UTILITY
• Duravit white sanitary ware • Hansgrohe chrome bathroom fittings • Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite(s) • Porcelain tiling to floors* • Porcelain tiling to specified wall areas* • Bath to bathroom with shower over • Twin head showers to bathroom and en-suite(s)
HEATING & HOT WATER
• Air Source heating system • Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor
MEDIA & ELECTRICAL
• TV points to lounge, dining area and 3 x bedrooms* • Telephone points • Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, hallway, landing and bathrooms* • Pendant lighting to lounge and bedrooms* • Electric car charging point to garage • Brushed chrome sockets / points throughout (plots 1, 2 and 3)
WINDOWS & DOORS
• High-quality composite / uPVC double glazed windows and doors, including French and bi-fold doors.
• Porcelain tiled flooring to hallway, cloakroom, kitchen / dining* (where applicable) • Porcelain tiles to bathrooms and en-suite(s)* • Range of carpets available
• White internal wall decoration – light grey paint option available* • White, gloss finish internal woodwork
• Oak internal doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery • Oak staircases • Log burner (plots 1, 2 and 3)
• Hard wired security alarm • Smoke alarms • Carbon Monoxide detectors • Window locks to non-escape windows • Multi-point locking system to all external doors
• Landscaped and turfed front gardens • Patio and garden path • Block paving to driveways • 6ft close board fencing with side access gate to garden • Post and rail fencing to rear boundary (plots 1, 6, 7, 8 and 9) • Automatic external front and rear PIR lighting • Outside tap
• 10-year Warranty provided by Premier Guarantee • We subscribe to the Consumer Code for Homebuilders
* Specification choices available dependent on the stage of build, at the discretion of the developer
The Corner House
1 St Giles Square
Telephone: 01604 624900