The Winchester is a rare find, a luxurious detached bungalow of over 1,080 square feet, with a detached garage, private block paved driveway and generous gardens. This traditional home ticks all the boxes, with good sized bedrooms and generously sized living space.
A spacious hallway welcomes you as you step into The Winchester, leading through to the stunning open plan kitchen/dining area with utility and pantry off. This large room is filled with light thanks to floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, extending out to the patio area and garden beyond. The kitchen, with feature island, Neff integrated appliances and hand selected Quartz worktop is the centrepiece of this fantastic space, creating the perfect area to entertain. Also leading off the hallway, is the attractive lounge to the front of the property. This well-proportioned room with large widows creates a light, airy space to unwind and relax.
The ground floor also offers the superb master bedroom with a stylish tiled en-suite bathroom, with a chrome heated towel rail, Duravit sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings. There are a further two decent size bedrooms and a well appointed, porcelain tiled family bathroom, with vanity unit and chrome heated towel rail.
The Winchester specification includes air source zoned underfloor heating, LED downlights, brushed chrome sockets, external PIR lighting, oak internal doors, heated chrome towel rails, porcelain tiled flooring and a hardwired security alarm.
EPC Rating TBC. Council Tax Band TBC.
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
To help you make your new house a home, we offer you the opportunity to personalise your specification. With a wide choice of kitchen furniture, tiling, work surfaces and decoration, to name a few.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Porcelain tiled flooring • Fitted units by Tivoli with Neff appliances* (plots 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9) • Bespoke, handmade fitted units by Grand Union Designs with AEG appliances* (plots 1, 2 and 3) • Hand selected Quartz work surfaces with upstands • 1.5 bowl under mounted sink • Selected appliances by Neff / AEG - Induction hob and extractor fan - Integrated double fan oven - Warming drawer (plots 1, 2 and 3) - Integrated fridge / freezer - Integrated dishwasher - Space for washing machine / dryer - Brushed chrome sockets
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• Duravit white sanitary ware • Hansgrohe chrome bathroom fittings • Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite(s) • Porcelain tiling to floors* • Porcelain tiling to specified wall areas* • Bath to bathroom with shower over • Twin head showers to bathroom and en-suite(s)
HEATING & HOT WATER
• Air Source heating system • Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor
MEDIA & ELECTRICAL
• TV points to lounge, dining area and 3 x bedrooms* • Telephone points • Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, hallway, landing and bathrooms* • Pendant lighting to lounge and bedrooms* • Electric car charging point to garage • Brushed chrome sockets / points throughout (plots 1, 2 and 3)
WINDOWS & DOORS
• High-quality composite / uPVC double glazed windows and doors, including French and bi-fold doors.
• Porcelain tiled flooring to hallway, cloakroom, kitchen / dining* (where applicable) • Porcelain tiles to bathrooms and en-suite(s)* • Range of carpets available
• White internal wall decoration – light grey paint option available* • White, gloss finish internal woodwork
• Oak internal doors with brushed stainless steel ironmongery • Oak staircases • Log burner (plots 1, 2 and 3)
• Hard wired security alarm • Smoke alarms • Carbon Monoxide detectors • Window locks to non-escape windows • Multi-point locking system to all external doors
• Landscaped and turfed front gardens • Patio and garden path • Block paving to driveways • 6ft close board fencing with side access gate to garden • Post and rail fencing to rear boundary (plots 1, 6, 7, 8 and 9) • Automatic external front and rear PIR lighting • Outside tap
* Specification choices available dependent on the stage of build, at the discretion of the developer
The Corner House
1 St Giles Square
Telephone: 01604 624900