Hamsterly Park, Southfields, Northampton NN3 5DA

£90,000 Leasehold

A rarely available one bedroom shared ownership mid terrace property offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with stairs to the first floor, kitchen, one double bedroom and a shower room. Windows and doors are double glazed and the heating is via gas radiators. A block paved driveway provides off road parking and the rear garden backs onto local allotments. A 70% share is on offer with the rent on the other 30% currently set at £100 per month. EPC: C

Accommodation Comprises

ENTRANCE HALL
Storage cupboard. Opening to:

LOUNGE 3.40m (11'2) x 3.56m (11'8max)
Radiator. Television point. Stairs to first floor landing. UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation. Opening to:

KITCHEN 3.56m (11'8) x 2.16m (7'1)
Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over and cupboard under. Further wall and floor cupboards with work surface over and splash back tiling. Built in oven and hob. Space for fridge and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed door to garden.

FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Boiler cupboard. Doors to connecting rooms.

BEDROOM 2.54m (8'4) x 3.81m (12'6)
Radiator. Over stairs shelved storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.

SHOWER ROOM 2.54m (8'4max) x 1.75m (5'9)
Shower in a fully tiled cubicle. Wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiling to all walls. Radiator. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.

OUTSIDE

FRONT GARDEN
A block paved driveway providing off road parking.

REAR GARDEN
Paved to the immediate rear of the property with the remainder laid to lawn. Enclosed by timber fencing. The rear garden backs onto the allotments.

DRAFT DETAILS
At the time of print, these particulars are awaiting approval from the Vendor(s).

Features
  • One Double Bedroom
  • Rear Garden
  • Shared Ownership
  • Shower Room
  • Driveway & Off Road Parking
  • No Onward Chain

 

11 Weston Favell Centre
Northampton
NN3 8JZ

Telephone: 01604 784990
Fax: 01604 404842
westonfavell@jacksongrundy.co.uk

 

Arrange A Viewing

Stay Connected

Members

NAEA
ARLA
The Property Ombudsman

Company

Jackson Grundy Estate Agents and Jackson Grundy Residential Lettings are divisions of Jackson Grundy Ltd.

Registered Office:
Gough Lodge,
Main Road, Duston,
Northampton NN5 6JJ
Company Number 3636152

By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our privacy policy